Train Cake. Do you know a train lover? Surprise them with a cake that's right on track. See more ideas about Train cake, Kids cake, Cake.
See more ideas about Train birthday, Train birthday cake, Train cake. I usually shy away from a character birthday, but I actually love this cake. Here are the instructions for the Thomas the Train cake I posted about recently. You can have Train Cake using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Train Cake
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 g of self raising flour.
- You need 400 g of butter.
- You need 400 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 100 g of strawberry jam.
- Prepare 150 g of buttercream icing.
- You need 4 blocks of green icing.
- Prepare 3 blocks of blue icing.
- You need 1 block of red icing.
- Prepare 1 block of light blue icing.
- It’s 1 block of white icing.
- Prepare 1 block of yellow icing.
- Prepare 1 block of brown icing.
- It’s of Black food colouring.
- You need of Red food colouring.
View top rated Train cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Peanut Butter Train Cake With Milk Chocolate Frosting, Cake Mix Cookies, Simple Italian Cream Cake, etc. Step by step instructions, template, recipe & video showing you how to make Thomas Train Cake. Are you searching for Train Cake png images or vector?
Train Cake step by step
- Bake 3 deep cakes. 2 8 inch and 1 6 inch. Mix together the eggs, caster sugar, self raising flour and baking powder. Pop in the oven and let cool..
- When cooled. Level the cakes if needed. Stack the jam and a little bit of buttercream between the layers. Cover the outside with the buttercream to get a smooth surface..
- Roll out the light blue icing and cover the top cake..
- Roll out some of the green icing. Cut a cross in the centre. Place over the cake covering the bottom two layers and any board or plate. Cut away the top so the light blue shows..
- Using black food die paint two tunnels on either side of the cake..
- Begin making the trees. I cut circles then make loads of individual leaves molding with my hands and putting a line down the centre. Use the brown to make stumps..
- Roll out the brown to make the tracks all around the cake..
- Mix some white icing with black food colouring to make a marbled grey icing. Roll out some grey to make stones to cover the lines of the tunnels. Roll the rest of the grey into balls for later..
- Make the first part of the train with 3 blocks rounded off. Make the two carriages with 1 block each rounded..
- Use the yellow to add the features of the train..
- Add the finishing touches such as flowers on the track with left over icing and paint on the name..
Train Cake Topper: I have created a train themed cake for a childrens birthday party a while ago. After I was asked by several people how I made the train, I decided to make a tutorial. Make an incredibly realistic steam train cake with this simple to follow tutorial from the multi-award winning Paul Bradford. At CakeClicks.com find thousands of cakes categorized into thousands of categories. A wide variety of train cake options are available to you, such as packaging, type, and certification.